Wednesday, February 24, 2010

updateee.

Okay, I haven't bought any new make-up or nail polish aside from some random China Glaze color which I put on my nails and took off immediately. It's not that it wasn't a good color, it just looked weird on my hands.

I did order the Konad stamping system from wowsocool.com. We'll see how that goes, I am so very eager to try it. It sounds like super fun! I'll let you guys know how that goes. I do believe it'll be here today because it said that it was in OKC this morning.

Yesterday, we took a drive up to another AFB in Oklahoma. Vance AFB was quite different than Tinker, which is where we are now. What's really cool about Vance is the fact that there are fighter jets taking off every few minutes & students training in propeller planes. It's fun to watch them take off.

Brandon and I randomly drive around like this. We're going to see all that Oklahoma has to offer in the four [possibly more] years that we're here. It's exciting to go see all of the bases that you can because... they're all different.

I work soon, I just wanted to give you all a little update!

No comments:

Post a Comment