Friday, February 19, 2010

MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation

One word: LOVE.


I have dry skin, always. It doesn't matter what season or how much moisturizer I apply, my skin is almost always dry. This foundation is just amazing. It feels like I have moisturizer on as opposed to foundation. It's very light but it has medium to full coverage if you build it.

It came out yesterday, 2/18/2010, and it retails for $32. Not bad considering it's really a great foundation.

I'm NC20 however when I set my foundation with powder I used MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Plus. I find that it really gives my face a nice glow, not leaving it too pale and boring. I also use a 'glow' powder by an independent make-up company.

I would post pictures of my skin and such, but my camera is dead. You'll just have to take my word that this foundation is worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment