Tuesday, February 16, 2010

now, a blog about interesting things.

Day before yesterday was Valentine's Day. It was really good, great even. We spent Friday night in Dallas, TX and did a bit of shopping because I'm addicted to shopping, of course. Then we came home late Saturday, spent all of Sunday together, and went out to dinner.

I went and built a bear or a monkey because Brandon, my husband, loves monkeys, at the Build-a-Bear store. I also got him an itunes giftcard and some chocolate covered pretzels.

He got me a new purse, which is.. kind-of cute. I can't say it's my favorite but I like it and it was sweet of him to pick it out. He also got me perfume that I had wanted since before Christmas. Siren by Paris Hilton-- it smells soooooo good to me. OH! And the best part, he got me an "Air Force Wife" thing for my tag on my car. I wanted that so bad because I'm proud of being an Air Force wife.

So, while I was Valentine's Day shopping, I went to my local MAC counter and bought Lala from their latest collection-- can't remember the name of the collection though. I actually ended up having to take it back because it broke me out. ]: It was such a pretty color, too.

I also got the Kat Von D liquid liner. Didn't like it, returned it as well. It just didn't really work for me.

THEN, while we were in Dallas, I bought a few other things. There's a MAC Pro store in Dallas so I got Fig 1 for my pro palette & I got 3D Silver glitter.

I bought some stuff at Lush too. I'm going to do a blog review on the Oatifix face mask because.. there are some things that need to be said.

Time for lunch! Follow me over there ---> so you can read my Lush Oatifix face mask review. It'll be worth reading, rest assured.

No comments:

Post a Comment